@bul:* Covers recent advances in microscopical techniques
* Applicable to researchers in microscope instrumentation and to users in a range of disciplines, including biology, materials research and development, non-destructive testing, and the electronics service industry
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS VOLUME
1. The molecular genetics of cultivated mushrooms
2. The intestinal microflora: potentially fertile ground for microbial physiologists
3. Primary metabolism and its control in Streptomycetes: a most unusual group of bacteria
4. Acid adaptation in oral Stretococci
Microbiologists, biochemists, biotechnologists. Of particular interest to those in physiology, microbial biochemistry, and its applications.