- Each chapter is fully referenced
- Contains comprehensive reviews written by leading experts in the field
- Includes new information on the important advances in inorganic and bioinorganic chemistry
This thematic issue devoted to 'Template Effects and Molecular Organization' is based on a special symposium recently organized by the American Chemical Society in Philadelphia. The authors contributed oral presentations and are experts in their fields.
Bioinorganic, inorganic, supramolecular and organometallic chemists
Advances in Inorganic Chemistry, 1st Edition
1. Self-assembled Metallo-Supramolecular Systems Incorporating &Bgr;-Diketone Motifs as Structural Elements (D.J. Bray et al
2. Coordination Polymer Open Frameworks Constructed of Macrocyclic Complexes (Myunghyun Paik Suh, Hoi Ri Moon).
3. Molecular Devices Based on Metallo-cyclam Subunits (L. Fabbrizzi et al
4. Molecular Recognition of Neutral and Charged Guests using Metallomacrocyclic Hosts (I.V. Korendovych et al
5. Supramolecular Chemistry of Environmentally Relevant Anions (B.A. Moyer et al
6. Role of Cation Complexants in the Synthesis of Alkalides and Electrides (J.L. Dye et al
7. Structure-Activity Studies and the Design of Synthetic Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) Mimetics as Therapeutics (D.P. Riley, O.F. Schall).
8. Electronic Tuning of the Lability of Inert Co(III) and Pt(II) Complexes (R. van Eldik).