@bul:* Recent findings related to the roles of proteasomes in the MHC class I-restricted antigen processing pathway
* New observations and insights on V(D)J recombination
* Structure, function, and mechanisms of regulation of mammalian Ets transcription factors
* Processes of B2m assembly and peptide loading and the involving molecules
* Current concepts and enigmas of lymphocyte homing
* Description of plasmacytomagenesis in mice and insights into the cellular and molecular biology of human plasma cell dyscrasias
* Summary of the rationale for anti TNF antibody therapy and its clinical effects
Researchers and graduate students in immunology and cell and molecular biology; industrial researchers, clinicians, and academic immunologists.
Advances in Immunology, 1st Edition
, Proteasomes and Antigen Processing.M. Gellert
, Recent Advances in Understanding V(D)J.A.G. Bassuk and J.M. Leiden
, The Role of Ets Transcription Factors in the Development and Function of Mammalian Immune System.T.H. Hansen and D.R. Lee
, Mechanism of Class I Assembly with (2m and Loading with Peptide.M. Salmi and S. Jalkanen
, How Do Lymphocytes Know Where to Go: Current Concepts and Enigmas of Lymphocyte Homing.N. Nishimoto, S. Suematsu, and T. Kishimoto
, Plasma Cell Dyscraisas.M. Feldman, M.J. Elliott, J.N. Woody, and R.N. Maini
, Anti TNF( Therapy of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Quotes and reviews
@qu:"The series which all immunologists need."
@source:--THE PHARMACEUTICAL JOURNAL
@qu:"Advances in Immunology must find itself among the most active volumes in the libraries of our universities and institutions."
@qu:"Deserves a permanent place in biomedical libraries as an aid in research and in teaching."
@source:--JOURNAL OF IMMUNOLOGICAL METHODS
@qu:"A provocative and scholarly review of research."
@source:--JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
@qu:"Provides an extremely valuable source of reference and many stimulating ideas... the main repository of information in a rapidly developing subject."
@qu:"Provides unrivalled value in both academic and fiscal terms and should be purchased by hard pressed librarians as a major priority to be jealously defended."
@source:--JOURNAL OF MEDICAL MICROBIOLOGY
@qu:"A very valuable serial publication... no serious student of immunology can afford to be without it."
@source:--ARCHIVES OF BIOCHEMISTRY AND BIOPHYSICS