Established in 1960, Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry is the definitive serial in the area—one of great importance to organic chemists, polymer chemists, and many biological scientists. Written by established authorities in the field, the comprehensive reviews combine descriptive chemistry and mechanistic insight and yield an understanding of how the chemistry drives the properties.
Organic chemists, pharmacologists, medicinal chemists, photographic chemists, and agrochemists.
Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry, 1st Edition
1. Palladium in Quinoline Synthesis
2. Pyrimidine-pyridine ring interconversion
3. Fused Heterocyclo-Quinolines Containing One Nitrogen Atom at Ring Junction: Part 1. Four and Five Membered Heterocyclo-Quinolines
4. Organic compounds of chalcogenoazoles and their benzannulated derivatives
5. Recent Development in the Chemistry of Pyrido-oxazines, Pyrido-thiazines, Pyrido-diazines and Their Benzologs: Part 1
Quotes and reviews
"The typesetting, arrangement of references, and drafting of structural formulas adhere to the high standards of this series and provide a model for good publishing....The content is, as to be expected, excellent."
—JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY