High quality comprehensive reviews covering all aspects of carbohydrate chemistry
Since its inception in 1945, this serial has provided critical and integrating articles written by research specialists that integrate industrial, analytical, and technological aspects of biochemistry, organic chemistry, and instrumentation methodology in the study of carbohydrates. The articles provide a definitive interpretation of the current status and future trends in carbohydrate chemistry and biochemistry.
Researchers in biochemistry, organic chemistry, medicinal chemistry and instrumentation methodology
Advances in Carbohydrate Chemistry and Biochemistry, 1st Edition
1. Obituary of Edward J. Hehre, M.D. (Curtis F. Brewer).
2. Naturally occurring monosaccharides: properties and synthesis (Rosa M. de Lederkremer, Carola Gallo-Rodriguez).
3. Synthesis and reactions of glycosides (Per J. Garegg).
4. Chemistry of carbohydrate aziridines (Jindrich Karban, Jiri Kroutil).
5. Hydrazine derivatives of carba sugars and related compounds (Hassan S. El Khadem, Alexander J. Fatiadi).
Quotes and reviews
“Indispensable in any chemical or biochemical library.”
--JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY
“A series that has established an enviable reputation for a consistently high quality of content and production, and that is of outstanding value.”