@bul:* The Yin Yang of TCF/b-Catenin Signalling
* Biochemical and Clinical Implications of the Erb/HER Signaling Network of Growth Factor Receptors
* p53 and Human Cancer: The First Ten Thousand Mutations
* Macrophage Stimulating Protein
* CD44 Glycoproteins in Colorectal Cancer; Expression; Function; and Prognostic Value
* A Simple Modes for Carcinogenesis of Colorectal Cancer with Microsatellite Instability
Advances in Cancer Research provides invaluable information on the exciting and fast-moving field of cancer research. Here once again, outstanding and original reviews are presented.
Researchers and students in the basic and clinical science of cancer biology and oncology, plus related areas in genetics, immunology, pharmacology, cell biology, and molecular biology.
Advances in Cancer Research, 1st Edition
N. Barker, P.J. Morin, and H. Clevers
, The Yin-Yang of TCF/ -Catenin Signalling.L.N. Klapper, M.H. Kirschbaum, M. Sela, and Y. Yarden
, Biochemical and Clinical Implications of the ErbB/HER Signaling Network of Growth Factor Receptors.P. Hainaut and M. Hollstein
, p53 and Human Cancer: The First Ten Thousand Mutations.E.J. Leonard and A. Danilkovitch
, Macrophage Stimulating Protein.V.J.M. Wielenga, R. van der Neut, G.J.A. Offerhaus, and S.T. Pals
, CD44 Glycoproteins in Colorectal Cancer; Expression, Function, and Prognastic Value.N. Janin
, A Simple Model For Carinogenesis of Colorectal Cancer with Microsatellite Instability.
Quotes and reviews
@from:Praise for the Serial
@qu:"This classic and essential series presents critical overviews on select aspects of both cancer research and the basic underlying sciences."
@qu:"Excellent, highly informative, in-depth reviews... expertly written, up-to-date, and well-referenced."
@source:--JOURNAL OF MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY