* Includes such topics as defensive ecology of brown algae
* Multidisciplinary reviews written from a broad range of scientific perspectives
* Discusses opportunities for the control of brassicaceous weeds of cropping systems using mycoherbicides
* For over 40 years, series has enjoyed a reputation for excellence
* Contributors internationally recognized authorities in their respective fields
Edited by J.A. Callow and supported by an international Editorial Board, Advances in Botanical Research publishes in-depth and up-to-date reviews on a wide range of topics in plant sciences. Currently in its 43rd volume, the series features a wide range of reviews by recognized experts on all aspects of plant genetics, biochemistry, cell biology, molecular biology, physiology and ecology. This eclectic volume features four reviews on cutting-edge topics of interest to post-graduates and researchers alike.
Postgraduates and researchers in plant sciences, including botany, plant biochemistry, plant physiology, plant pathology, virology, entomology, and molecular biology