@bul:* Cytogenics and genetics of pearl millet
* Comprehensive look at advances in ICP emission and ICP spectrometry
* Cotton growth and nitrogen supply
* Sources and behavior of arsenic in the soil environment
* Dryland cropping intensification methods
* How plant roots acquire mineral nutrients
Volume 64 contains six comprehensive reviews covering key contemporary topics on crop and soil sciences. As always, the topics are varied and exemplary of the array of subject matter covered by this long-running serial. With this latest volume, Advances in Agronomy continues to be recognized as a leading reference and as a first-rate source of the latest research in agronomy, crop science, and soil science.
Researchers and students in agronomy, plant and soil sciences, and environmental sciences in university, industry, and government laboratories.