Thanks for being part of the Elsevier family
You can now take advantage of your EXCLUSIVE discount. Save up to 40% on all Science and Technology Books/eBooks.
Pass it along!
- Save up to 40% on all Science and Technology Books/eBooks
- Excludes: Major Reference Works, Health Science
- For Terms and Conditions applying to this promotion, please check here
How it works
- Choose a title and add to your shopping cart.
- Enter code FF14 and click apply.
- Discount will be applied to list price and cannot be combined with other promotions.
Business Continuity State of the Industry Report
In the Business Continuity State of the Industry Report, authors Herbert Mattord and Michael Whitman provide a comprehensive overview of recent research and news related to business continuity programs.
Using the most recent surveys, reports, and research data available, the authors provide an objective analysis of the state of business continuity today.
- Author: Mattord & Whitman
- Release Date: 06 Mar 2014
- Imprint: Elsevier
- eBook ISBN: 9780128009093
- Pages: 54
Cell Press Reviews: Core Concepts in Cell Biology
Including articles from Cell, Current Biology, Developmental Cell, and Trends in Cell Biology
Written by leading cell biologists and curated by Cell Press editors, reviews in the Cell Press Reviews: Core Concepts in Cell Biology publication informs, inspires, and connects cell biologists at all stages in their careers with timely, comprehensive insight into the most recent exciting developments across cell biology and hot topics within core areas of the field.
- Release Date: 12 Dec 2013
- Imprint: AP Cell
- eBook ISBN: 9780127999180
- Print Book ISBN: 9780124201934
- Pages: 484
From Machine-to-Machine to the Internet of Things: Introduction to a New Age of Intelligence
This book outlines the background and overall vision for the Internet of Things (IoT) and Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communications and services, including major standards.
Key technologies are described, and include everything from physical instrumentation of devices to the cloud infrastructures used to collect data.
- Author: Holler & Tsiatsis & Mulligan & Avesand & Karnouskos & Boyle
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080994017
- Print Book ISBN: 9780124076846
- Pages: 352
Subsea Pipeline Design, Analysis, and Installation
As deepwater wells are drilled to greater depths, pipeline engineers and designers are confronted with new problems such as water depth, weather conditions, ocean currents, equipment reliability, and well accessibility.
Subsea Pipeline Design, Analysis and Installation is based on the authors' 30 years of experience in offshore.
- Author: Bai & Bai
- Release Date: 29 Apr 2014
- Imprint: Gulf Professional Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9780123868893
- Print Book ISBN: 9780123868886
- Pages: 824
Over 20,000 DRM-free eBooks now available!
Download and start reading immediately. There’s no activation process to access eBooks. All eBooks are fully searchable, and enabled for copying, pasting, and printing.
Read on multiple operating systems and devices: smart phones, computers, or any eBook reader, including Kindle.
Buy once, receive and download all available eBook formats, including PDF, EPUB, and Mobi (for Kindle).
Terms and conditions
- Offer valid on store.elsevier.com only.
- This special offer is intended for our direct customers and is not applicable to resellers or other third parties.
- Offer is not valid on bulk orders, previous purchases, or in combination with any other promotion.
- Credit card payments only. No billing terms or dating.
- Current prices and offers subject to change. Elsevier reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time without notice.
- This offer is not valid for Asia, Australia and Japan