- Word definitions and glossary terms reinforce your understanding of key medical terminology.
- Chapter-specific fill-in-the-blank and short answer questions test your retention of textbook content.
- Labeling exercises challenge you to identify important anatomic structures and processes.
- Patient Screening scenarios provide practice recognizing the varying degrees of urgency in realistic patient situations.
- Certification Exam Review helps you build the confidence for success on your certification exam.