- Expert authors bring more than 50 years of experience in veterinary neuroanatomy and clinical neurology to this book — Dr. Alexander DeLahunta and Dr. Eric Glass offer their unique insights from both academic and practitioner perspectives.
- Disease content is presented in a logical case study format with three distinct parts:
- Description of the disorder
- Neuroanatomic diagnosis (including how it was determined, the differential diagnosis, and any available ancillary data)
- Course of the disease (providing final clinical or necropsy diagnosis and a brief discussion of the syndrome)