- Gain a rich, holistic clinical view of every structure by seeing classic Netter anatomic illustrations, cutting-edge histologic images and diagnostic imaging studies side by side.
- Visualize the most recent topics in cutaneous pathology such as sporothrix and cutaneous t-cell lymphoma as well as classic problems like alopecia and neurofibromatosis, informed by the latest developments in molecular biology and histologic imaging.
- See current dermatologic concepts captured in the visually rich Netter artistic tradition via major new contributions from Netter disciple Carlos Machado, MD - making complex concepts easy to understand and remember through the precision, clarity, detail, and realism for which Netter’s work has always been known.
- Get complete, integrated visual guidance on the skin, hair, and nails in a single source, from basic sciences and normal anatomy and function through pathologic conditions.
- Adeptly navigate current controversies and timely topics in clinical medicine with guidance from the Editor and informed by an experienced international advisory board.