- Full-color illustrations simplify difficult concepts and complex processes.
- Colorful cartoons use humor to clarify and reinforce the content, making it more memorable, accessible, and reader-friendly.
- Interesting analogies and examples make learning easier, especially if you’re studying A&P for the first time.
- Key terms and objectives are listed at the beginning of every chapter, setting learning expectations and goals, with terms defined in a comprehensive glossary.
- Did You Know boxes include brief vignettes describing clinical scenarios or historical events related to A&P.
- Review tools include chapter summaries, Review Your Knowledge questions, and Go Figure! questions relating to figures and diagrams.