- Comprehensive coverage spans the entire spectrum of operative dentistry, including fundamentals, diagnosis, instrumentation, preparation, restoration, and prevention.
- Practical, scientific approach to content is supported by sound clinical and laboratory research and incorporates both theory and practice.
- Clear presentation of techniques and procedures uses a consistent pattern to cover each restorative process.
- Procedural alternatives instruct on how to adapt a procedure or technique to answer individual patient needs.
- Pros and cons of restoration options discuss the advantages, disadvantages, indications, and contraindications involved to help you make informed decisions when multiple treatment options are available.