- Chapter assignment tables at the beginning of chapters guide you through textbook and study guide assignments, and make it easy to track your progress.
- Laboratory assignment tables list the procedures in each chapter, including study guide page number references, and indicate the procedures shown on the DVDs.
- A pretest and posttest in each chapter measure your understanding with 10 true/false questions.
- Key term assessments include exercises to help in reviewing and mastering new vocabulary.
- Evaluation of Learning questions let you assess your understanding, evaluate progress, and prepare for the certification examination.
- Critical thinking activities let you apply your knowledge to real-life situations.
- Practice for Competency sections offer extra practice on clinical skills presented in the book.
- Evaluation of Competency checklists evaluate your performance versus stated objectives and updated CAAHEP performance standards.