- A comprehensive review ensures that you understand the textbook's core concepts and essential content.
- Application Questions promote critical thinking, asking you to apply information to the real world.
- Crossword puzzles and word finds help you master new vocabulary terms.
- Diagrams and labeling exercises reinforce your understanding of the location of body structures.
- Matching and multiple-choice questions along with fill-in-the-blank exercises aid in understanding anatomy and physiology concepts.
- Did You Know features offer fun A&P facts.
- Check Your Knowledge sections let you assess your comprehension of chapter material.
- Answers to exercises are located at the end of the study guide, along with textbook-page references.