- Correlation to the Introduction to Clinical Pharmacology textbook and Evolve resources reinforces key safety content such as drug interactions, allergic reactions, adverse drug responses, care of the older adult, and cultural considerations.
- Review sheets help you remember common measures, formulas, and difficult concepts.
- A variety of learning activities includes short answer, matching, multiple-choice, multiple-select, math review, dosage calculation, and critical thinking exercises.
- Answers for all activities and questions may be found on the Evolve companion website.
- Blank medication cards allow you to fill in important drug information to take along to clinicals.
- Learning objectives and cross references to related materials are provided at the beginning of each chapter.