- 45 sampling, measurement, and statistical analysis exercises provide a practical review of both basic and advanced techniques and prepare you to apply statistics to clinical practice.
- The health sciences focus encompasses both the nursing and the medical literature so you can review the techniques in context.
- Statistical Technique in Review sections provide concise summaries to refresh your understanding of each technique.
- Research Article sections provide the article source, an introduction, and a "Relevant Study Results" section to help you apply the statistical technique in context.
- Study Questions with answer keys reinforce the exercise content and help you check your understanding of each technique.
- Questions to Be Graded, printed on separate pages to be completed and submitted to the instructor, test your mastery of key statistical techniques.
- The concise, practical format makes helps you quickly review and become comfortable with each statistical technique.
- Fully indexed to help you locate content quickly and easily.