- Contains over 800 Board-style review questions (more than any other PN review card product) to allow for plenty of practicing in a convenient, portable box.
- Reverse sides of cards provide complete answers with rationales, strategies, cognitive level, content area, and NCLEX test plan area for more effective studying.
- Content areas are highlighted with a unique design element for students who want to study cards by content area.
- Questions organized by client needs and integrated process, consistent with the new NCLEX-PN test plan (effective April 2005) so that students can be familiar with these concepts.
- Final section of cards contains a Comprehensive Exam with questions drawn from all clinical areas for additional practice.