- Carefully refined, clear and unambiguous text which omits the unnecessary detail that can confuse the student new to the subject
- Highly illustrated with clear colour diagrams and photographs
- Regular sequences of headings, lists and bullet points help with learning and revision
- Learning outcomes related to the sections within each chapter
- Common prefixes, suffixes and roots commonly used in anatomy and physiology
- Appendix containing useful biological values for easy reference
- Access to additional electronic resources, including high-quality animations, colouring exercises, case studies, self-testing questions, an audio pronunciation guide and weblinks
- An accompanying Colouring and workbook that facilitates structured learning and revision of the material in this book.