• Fundamental for the advancement of reservoir engineering concepts
• Step-by-step field performance calculations
• Easy to understand analysis of oil recovery mechanisms
• Step-by-step analysis of oil recovery mechanisms
• New chapter on fractured reservoirs
Reorganized for easy use, Reservoir Engineering Handbook, Fourth Edition provides an up-to-date reference to the tools, techniques, and science for predicting oil reservoir performance even in the most difficult fields.
Topics covered in the handbook include:
- Processes to enhance production
- Well modification to maximize oil and gas recovery
- Completion and evaluation of wells, well testing, and well surveys
Reservoir Engineering Handbook, Fourth Edition provides solid information and insight for engineers and students alike on maximizing production from a field in order to obtain the best possible economic return. With this handbook, professionals will find a valuable reference for understanding the key relationships among the different operating variables. Examples contained in this reference demonstrate the performance of processes under forceful conditions through a wide variety of applications.
Petroleum Engineer, Reservoir Engineer, Production Engineer, Drilling Engineer, Completion Engineer, Operations Engineer, Drilling Manager, Operations Manager, Project Production Engineer, Project Reservoir Engineer