- Discipline-specific examples are drawn from three major fields: physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech-language pathology.
- Unique! Coverage of non-experimental research includes chapters on clinical case reports and qualitative research, so you can understand a wide range of research methods and when it is most appropriate to use each type.
- Expanded Single-Subject Design chapter provides a more thorough explanation and examples of multiple baselines, alternating treatments, and interactions -- designs that can be use in everyday clinical practice.
- Finding Research Literature chapter includes step-by-step descriptions of literature searches within different rehab professions.
- Student resources on a companion Evolve website allow you to review important concepts with exercises and discussion questions, research article analyses, and a downloadable spreadsheet.