- All aspects of the business of managing a dental practice are covered, focusing on the functions generally performed by the administrative assistant but including information useful to dental assistants, dental hygienists, and other members of the dental team.
- A Patterson Dental EagleSoft CD-ROM (included with the workbook) provides you with valuable realistic practice experience with this widely used software program.
- Expert author Betty Ladley Finkbeiner is a leading authority in dental assisting education with many years of experience and many publications to her credit.
- Key terms are bolded and defined at the end of each chapter, putting new vocabulary at your fingertips.
- Summary tables and boxes make it easy to find key information.
- Practice Note boxes highlight and summarize important concepts.
- Chapter outlines and objectives introduce material and serve as checkpoints for reference or study.
- End-of-chapter learning activities include review questions and suggested activities for better comprehension of the material.
- Useful appendixes provide easy-to-find resources including a review of grammar to promote proper business communication, common medical abbreviations, and a listing of dental terminology.