- Provides comprehensive coverage of pathophysiology and clinically relevant information so you can master the specialty.
- Covers the relevance of HBOT in caring for diverse populations including critical care patients, infants and pediatric patients, and divers.
- Features a section on the technical aspects of HBOT to provide insight into the technology and physics regarding HBO chambers.
- Presents evidence to support the effectiveness of HBOT as well as the possible side effects.
- Describes situations where HBOT would be effective through indication-specific chapters on chronic wounds, radiation and crush injuries, decompression sickness, and more.