- Organization of chapters and content into four parts (General Classes and Properties of Dental Materials; Auxiliary Dental Materials; Direct Restorative Materials; and Indirect Restorative Materials) presents the material in a logical and effective way for better comprehension and readability.
- Balance between materials science and manipulation bridges the gap of knowledge between dentists and lab technicians.
- Major emphasis on biocompatibility serves as a useful guide for clinicians and educators on material safety.
- Distinguished contributor pool lends credibility and experience to each topic discussed.
- Critical thinking questions appearing in boxes throughout each chapter stimulate thinking and encourage classroom discussion of key concepts and principles.
- Key terms presented at the beginning of each chapter helps familiarize readers with key terms so you may better comprehend text material.