- An easy-to-follow outline format quickly and clearly delineates what you must know to pass the CEN exam.
- Content follows the most current CEN blueprint and eliminates extraneous information that is not likely to be tested.
- Learning activities provide fun and stimulating ways to learn critical concepts, such as matching questions, essays, table completion exercises, and crossword puzzles.
- Anatomy and physiology reviews cover each core body system
Case Related Learning activitiesinclude questions on clinical reasoning and decision-making.
The online Evolve Exam Review course includes:
- Approximately 700 practice questions with answers, rationales, test-taking strategies, and suggested references
- Randomized questions to let you create up to 150 different practice exams
- Self-assessment quizzes that allow you to select 10 to 120 questions by body system, with immediate feedback for answers