- UNIQUE! Frank Netter’s medical illustrations and straightforward descriptions clearly present the anatomy and physiology of speech, language, and hearing to help you easily build the foundation necessary to diagnose and treat disorders.
- UNIQUE! A balance of text and illustrations with text on the left hand page and the related image on the right provides both the visual and written information you need to know in a “read-it, see-it” format.
- Organized into in five parts (respiratory system, phonatory system, articulatory system, auditory system, and nervous system), this book is a perfect fit for class use mirroring the way the material is actually taught.
- System musculature summary tables for each section present vital information in a quick, easy, and consistent format for study and reference.
- UNIQUE! Evolve student resources include video clips of cadaver dissections, animations, an image collection, self-test questions and exercises to enhance your understanding of SLH anatomy and physiology.