- Clinical reasoning activities included in the workbook section for each chapter promote problem-based learning.
- Format combining workbook and textbook features gives you immediate review tools in the form of matching exercises, short answer questions, fill-in-the-blank questions, drawing exercises, and critical thinking questions.
- Sections on pathologic conditions feature intervention protocols as well as indications and contraindications for therapeutic massage.
- Expert author Sandy Fritz provides credibility and authority to the information presented.
- Practical Applications boxes in each chapter enable you to see the way material applies to real practice and supports competency-based learning.
- Highly illustrated format features over 700 full-color line drawings and photos.