- Review of the five major subject areas covered on the ARRT exam, in an outline format, helps you concentrate on the most important information.
- Over 2,400 review questions in the book and online offer practice with a multiple-choice format similar to the ARRT exam.
- Thorough coverage of digital and computed radiography reflects the increased emphasis of these topics on the Registry exam.
- Online mock exams let you practice in tutorial mode -- with immediate feedback after each question -- or in exam mode, with feedback only after you complete the entire test.
- Online study tools include study tips for difficult questions and electronic flashcards with formulas, key terms, and important topics.
- Rationales for correct and incorrect answers are included in the appendix.
- Career preparation advice includes writing resumes and cover letters, tips for interviewing, a look at what employers expect, career advancement, basic financial planning, and continuing education requirements.