- Clear, straightforward approach simplifies complex content for better understanding.
- Thorough anatomy and physiology coverage integrated throughout helps you master essential A&P concepts without buying additional resources.
- Emphasis on kinesiology includes more than 170 images of muscles, bones, joints, and related structures, and useful muscle action charts.
- Bound-in DVD guides you through 2 hours of techniques, routines, client interactions, and case scenarios.
- 675 high-quality illustrations clarify difficult concepts in vibrant detail.
- Biography profiles and candid interviews provide a real-world perspective on massage practice from the most respected authorities in massage and bodywork.
- DVD icons throughout the text and E-Resources lists at the end of each chapter direct you to corresponding multimedia resources on the bound-in DVD and companion Evolve website to help you save time and study more efficiently.