- Covers the most commonly encountered obstetric and gynecologic conditions to provide you with a practical and useful manual for daily practice.
- Reflects how a patient actually presents by organizing alphabetically by presenting sign, symptom, or lab abnormality.
- Includes a brief background discussion on each topic, followed by lists of important related materials (such as medications that may contribute to each condition) and laboratory and/or radiographic tests to be ordered.
- Describes each diagnostic test so you can refresh or familiarize yourself with the purpose of the test.
- Provides a sound framework for building your workups using detailed treatment algorithms.