- 700 NCLEX practice questions on the companion Evolve website include alternate item formats to provide a testing experience similar to the exit and NCLEX exams.
- Chapters organized by clinical area enables you to easily search for various topics to review.
- HESI Hint boxes spotlight important clinical information and concepts commonly tested on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Critical thinking study questions (with rationales) reinforce key concepts and content.
- Fill-in-the-blank and prioritizing questions mirror the new alternate item format item types included on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Pharmacology tables highlight the need-to-know drug therapy content emphasized on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Consistent format and chapter organization make it easy to move between topics when reviewing.