- Organized in a simple, outline format (emphasizing lists and tables) for easy access to information.
- Features almost 1200 high quality images that clearly demonstrate essential concepts, techniques and interpretation skills.
- Provides step-by-step instructions on how to perform musculoskeletal ultrasound techniques and interpret musculoskeletal ultrasound findings.
- Reviews sonographic anatomy of peripheral joints to help you understand the anatomy so you can interpret ultrasound scans with confidence.
- Reviews the sonographic appearances of common musculoskeletal pathologies to clearly differentiate one condition from another.