- Glean all essential, up-to-date, need-to-know information to effectively interpret CTs and the salient points needed to make accurate diagnoses.
- Review how the anatomy of each body area appears on a CT scan.
- Grasp each procedure and review key steps quickly with a comprehensive yet concise format.
- Achieve optimal results with step-by-step instructions on how to perform all current CT techniques.
- Compare diagnoses with a survey of major CT findings for a variety of common diseases—with an emphasis on those findings that help to differentiate one condition from another.
- Make effective use of 64-slice MDCT and dual source CT scanners with coverage of the most current indications.