- Multidisciplinary care plans for sample clients show how members of the health care team work together.
- Client-specific case studies highlight particular mental disorders and help you apply chapter content to real-life situations.
- “Think About” boxes throughout the text strengthen your critical-thinking skills.
- UNIQUE “Drug Alert” boxes highlight what you need to know about a wide range of specific psychotherapeutic medications.
- UNIQUE Standard LPN full-color design and “Content Threads” point out key information and special features in each chapter, consistent with the format of other books in the LPN Threads series.
- Appendixes give you easy access to mental health care standards, DSM-IV TR diagnoses, and assessment tools that are essential for providing quality care.
- FREE workbook at the end of the book includes crossword puzzles, multiple-choice questions, and other exercises to boost your comprehension of the material.