- Sample Client Care Plans address how members of the health care team work collaboratively to meet client needs.
- Realistic case studies illustrate chapter concepts, strengthen critical thinking, and ensure you consider psychosocial aspects of therapeutic care.
- Critical Thinking boxes include practice scenarios and contain thought-provoking client issues and questions that stimulate critical thinking.
- Cultural Consideration boxes highlight cultural issues and encourage you to attend to the mental health needs of culturally diverse clients.
- Drug Alert boxes focus attention on medication issues and identify the risks and possible adverse reactions of psychotherapeutic medications.
- Key terms with phonetic pronunciations, text page references, and a comprehensive glossary strengthen your understanding of mental health terminology.
- Numbered chapter objectives provide a framework for the chapter content and the accompanying TEACH Lesson Plans.