- This is the only certification review resource for pediatric critical care.
- Endorsed by the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN), the largest nursing specialty association in the world.
- Case studies provide further review of selected patient problems.
- Provides thorough coverage of multisystem problems, such as multiple trauma, toxicology, septic shock, and burns.
- Disease discussions include essential pathophysiology, etiology and risk factors, signs and symptoms, nursing and collaborative management, and complications.
- Content is divided by body systems for quick reference and investigates developmental anatomy and physiology, clinical assessment, pharmacology, diagnostic tests, and therapeutic procedures.