- Human Activity Assistive Technology (HAAT) framework demonstrates assistive technology within common, everyday contexts for more relevant application.
- Focus on clinical application guides you in applying concepts to real-world situations.
- Review questions and chapter summaries in each chapter help you assess your understanding and identify areas where more study is needed.
- Content on the impact of AT on children and the role of AT in play and education for children with disabilities demonstrates how AT can be used for early intervention and to enhance development.
- Coverage of changing AT needs throughout the lifespan emphasizes how AT fits into people’s lives and contributes to their full participation in society.
- Principles and practice of assistive technology provides the foundation for effective decision-making.