- Build the ultimate foundation in ophthalmology with this market-leading resource.
- Benefit from guidance on examination, imaging, and the recognition of systemic conditions associated with ocular disease.
22 May 2015
276 X 216
Kanski’s Clinical Ophthalmology: A Systematic Approach is the classic specialty text providing the perfect ophthalmology foundation for trainees through to experienced practitioners. The famous visually dynamic and succinct format enables easy comprehension and focused guidance in the diagnosis and management of ophthalmic disorders."You would be hard pressed to find a better book in this field."
Kanski's Clinical Ophthalmology, 8th Edition
2. Lacrimal Drainage System
4. Dry Eye Disorders
7. Corneal and Refractive Surgery
8. Episclera and Sclera
12. Ocular Tumours
13. Retinal Vascular Disease
14. Acquired Macular Disorders
15. Hereditary Fundus Dystrophies
16. Retinal Detachment
17. Vitreous Opacities
20. Ocular side-effects of systemic medication