- Coverage of the mechanisms behind the evaluation and treatment of clinical conditions related to the spine and associated neural structures helps you connect theory to practice by providing the rationale behind treatments.
- Special emphasis on structures that may be affected by manual and surgical spinal techniques and by other diagnostic and therapeutic procedures related to the spine provides more focused coverage than general anatomy references.
- Diagnostic imaging technology is highlighted throughout, with radiographs, CTs, and MRIs that demonstrate the relevance of anatomy to clinical practice.
- High-quality color illustrations and photographs enhance your understanding and assist with diagnostics.
- Highlighted items allow you to quickly locate clinically relevant information.