- Covers every aspect of intraoperative TEE for the most common cardiovascular anomalies as well as for normal presentations.
- Uses a case-based approach to explore the typical clinical presentation and corresponding TEE findings for each abnormality, to parallel clinical practice.
- Provides correlative CT and MR images, X-rays, intraoperative photographs, pathological specimens, and line drawings to help you understand what is shown in each TEE image.
- Offers a unique view of TEE from cardiology, anesthesiology, pharmacology, and surgery perspectives.
- Includes a DVD with videos demonstrating echocardiograms, cardiac catheterizations, and surgical procedures.