- UNIQUE! Published annually to ensure you have essential information on the most recently approved IV drugs as well as updated information on existing drugs.
- UNIQUE! Contains thorough coverage of more than 350 IV drugs - supplying you with far more than any other comparable handbook.
- UNIQUE! Time-tested page layout keep all dosage information for each drug on either a single page or a two-page spread to prevent hand contamination by having to turn a page.
- Consistent, easy-to-use format provides all the essential clinical information you need on IV drug administration.
- Lists IV drugs alphabetically by generic name for quick clinical reference.
- Updated IV drug dilution and dosage charts within monographs provide quick access to essential information.
- Special sections highlight dosage variances for geriatric, pediatric, infant, and neonatal patients.
- Black Box Warnings, screening, and highlighting make locating key information quick and easy.
- Printed thumb tabs help you find information faster.
"A companion website at http://evolve.elsevier.com/IVMeds/ provides alerts, monographs for selected agents not included in the book, a step-by-step tutorial for calculating IV drug dosages, IV drug dosage calculators, interactive IV drug dosage examples, printable general dilution and solution compatibility charts, and more."