- UNIQUE! Published annually to ensure that you have essential information on the most recently approved IV drugs, as well as updated information on existing drugs.
- UNIQUE! Thorough coverage of more than 350 IV drugs provides far more information than any other comparable handbook.
- Updated IV drug dilution and dosage charts within monographs provide quick access to essential information.
- Black Box Warnings, screening, and highlighting make locating key information fast and easy.
- Age-specific dosage variances are highlighted for geriatric, pediatric, infant, and neonatal patients.
- IV drugs are listed alphabetically by generic name for quick clinical reference.
- Redesigned printed thumb tabs help you find information faster.
- UNIQUE! Time-tested page layout keep all dosage information for each drug on either a single page or a two-page spread to prevent hand contamination by having to turn a page.
- Consistent, easy-to-use format provides all the essential clinical information you need on IV drug administration.