- At-a-glance Guide to the Updates lists all new and revised codes, providing quick access to the annual changes.
- Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting (OGCRs) are listed and also integrated within the code set, providing fast, easy access to the official coding rules.
- Unique! Full-color Netter’s anatomy art is cross-referenced within the Tabular List to help you understand anatomy and how it will affect choosing codes.
- More than 150 full-color illustrations provide visual orientation and help you understand difficult terminology, diseases/conditions, or coding in a specific category.
- Additional elements within specific codes define terms and supply additional coding instruction to aid in understanding difficult terminology, diseases and conditions, or coding in a specific category.
- Symbols and highlights show which codes are an Unacceptable Principle Diagnosis and identify codes that call for the use of additional character(s).